Friday, April 18, 2008

ALRIGHT


I tried posting before- didn't work. I gave up.


LAMB you are way too good at this. I have a million free seconds to post and all that does is make me more lazy.


I had a breakdown about 2.5 weeks ago. called me mama cryin because i was feeling a bit worthless. basically being a performance oriented person w/ no job drove me over the brink. and i didn't want to give up and go home, so i cried. lol. I was given a project to take pics of things starting with A - Z for an childrens alphabet book. good project. doable. then I was shipped off to York and took pics of heads posted on sticks around a bar. war in england was great. probably not conducive to a healthy childhood, though!


I feel Almost on top of the world now. NOt quite, but I did see an old friend, Alina, and it was such a tonic to share memories and laugh with an old friend.


Got an offer from ISV to guide in Australia this summer. Was hard to turn it down, and I hope they don't give up offering me stuff, as I'd do it again someday. Just not this summer. Great to feel wanted, though, ya know..


It's raining and very cold here. but it's a great excuse to stay in and, erm, blog? lol I actually do have project to complete, finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pictures: (why not?) i should probably send some of these to Leasa and Carlo, eh? ... I like that the group shots are one posed and one not. ok, i kinda posed. meh

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger little.lamb said...

so i totally thought this was gonna be a sad post, but then i think you got happy mid sentence. then i got confused cause there was reference to you being a photographer. since when? you need give more details!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home