Tuesday, April 22, 2008

300 PARTY






YAY This Friday is Ed's 300 themed party. His b-day is Wednesday so we're celebrating Spartan style, which means I get to be a Spartan Queen. Ok seriously, amazing. AM Nervous... have no idea how to make my costume. but that's my project for the day. photos to come..






lol for now, I always think it's quite hilarious seeing characters on stage looking so out of place. for example: (it's small. i couldn't figure out how to get it bigger.)









OR my character... she's just a little gorgeous...

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger little.lamb said...

holy shit!! HOT! you TOTALLY have to dye your hair for the party. its gonna be AMAZING. make sure you use lots and lots and lots of tape. i hear those englanders like to get graby. (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home